Eric’s Real Tips:
- You can’t do it alone, your whole house needs a diet makeover.
- Create 4-5 controlled calorie meals and stick with them.
- Cut out all fast food and only go out to eat 1 time per week.
- Push yourself on your workouts, but not too hard at first.
- You didn’t become overweight overnight.. so you won’t lose it overnight – set long term goals.
Robert’s Real Tips:
- Try “Eating For Life” by Brian Phillips – very easy to understand and use.
- Take one day off a week to eat for enjoyment.
- Exercise religiously 3 times a week, start with walking, jogging, and then running.
- It takes time! Plan on losing 2-3 lbs a month.
Liz, Billie, Kat, Lisa:
- Snack on 100 calorie packs. Nuts, cheese sticks, pretzels.
- Cut back on sugar.
- Don’t drink your calories – no sodas, and for some, no calorie laden beer.
- Turn off the TV.
- Drink Celsius before shopping, when you have more energy, you are less likely to make bad choices.
- If night time snacking is a problem, use Crest White Strips, you won’t want to eat or drink afterwards
And all said: “Drink Celsius before you exercise! It helps get you off the couch and to the gym or outside, you work out harder, get better results and feel better”.