2 Tilapia fillets (6 to 7 oz each)
¼ cup all-purpose flour
½ tsp salt
1 tbsp chili powder
1 tsp canola oil
4 corn tortillas, warmed
1 cup shredded green cabbage
For the salsa:
½ cup diced avocado
½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1 tbsp finely chopped onion
¼ cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
1 tbsp chopped cilantro
Juice of ½ a lime
¼ tsp kosher salt
Hot sauce to taste
Makes 2 servings
1. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
2. Season flour with salt and chili powder and flour fish on both sides (pat well to remove excess flour).
3. Cook fish in skillet for 4 to 5 minutes per side until golden.
4. When fish is cooked completely, transfer to a plate and break up into large pieces.
5. Combine salsa ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
6. Serve fish in corn tortillas topped with salsa and shredded cabbage.